Senco 9X0001N Heavy Wire Stapler 1" to 2" 16-17 Ga.
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Senco NS20XP (item # 9X0001N) air-powered medium crown staple gun drives both 16-17 gauge 7/16" crown staples from 1" to 2" in length. Includes Senco's XtremePro five-year manufacturer's warranty. The NS20XP features a powerful motor, molded hand grip to reduce vibration and fatigue, adjustable belt hook, steel staple door and formed steel latch for added durability, precision machined driving chamber for minimal jamming and maximum penetration, adjustable depth of drive, and the ability to handle multi-directional stitching at 14 staples per second.
New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires. An enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners, while a NEW aggressive locking feature provides superior holding power for complete control of the fastener, offering pinpoint accuracy and unrivaled driveability. This Senco staple gun is excellent for sheathing, furniture framing, cedar shingles, crate and pallet assembly, soffits, roof decking, ridge beam assembly and much more. Vinyl siding attachment sold separately.
Senco 9X0001N Features:
- Uses 16 and 17 gauge 7/16 in. crown heavy wire staples
- Fastener range: 1 in. to 2 in.
- 15% more powerful than all other construction staplers in its class
- Enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners and a NEW aggressive locking feature provides superior holding power for complete control of the fastener, offering pinpoint accuracy and unrivaled drivability
- New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires
- Rotatable belt hook
- Can be converted for use as vinyl siding stapler (vinyl siding attachment required - sold separately)
- 1x SENCO 9X0001N NS20XP 16-Gauge 7/16 in. Crown Stapler
- 1x Tool Oil
- Nailer / Stapler Design: Stapler
- Air Inlet Size (in): 0.375
- Fastener Format: Strip
- Fasteners Used: Staples
- Product Type: Stapler
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Depth Control: No
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Color / Finish: Red
- Case Included: No
- Nailer / Stapler Power: Pneumatic
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Fastener Length Range: 1-2
- Operating Pressure: 70-120
- Crown Size Range: 7/16
- Soft Grip: Yes
- ANSI Safety Listing: No
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM): 60
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited