Sait 45012 1/2" x 7/16" SD-5 Carbide Burr Rotary Cutter
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Double Cut (alternating grind): The most popular burr style for ferrous (steel, iron, cast iron etc) applications. Machined with cuts made in both the left and right directions, producing a finer finish with smaller chips and slivers, while still maintaining quick material removal and long life. The double cut offers much smoother operation and greater tool control. This Sait 45012 can get the job done right.
Sait 45012 Features:
- 1/4" shank
- Double cut (alternate cut)
- Most popular bur in ferrous applications
- Tungsten-Carbide construction
- Precision ground with diamond wheels
- Long life and durability
- Delivers vibration-free operation
- Produces very sharp uniform cutting edges
- 1x Sait 45012 1/2" x 7/16" SD-5 Carbide Burr Rotary Cutter
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- UPC: 699053450124
- Product Type: Carbide Burr
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov