Porter-Cable 42950 1/2 in. Shank Collet Assembly Genuine no OEM
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The 1/2 in. Router Collet is an aftermarket replacement for the Porter-Cable 42950. This router collet is designed for use with the 7518, 7529, 690 and 890 series of Porter-Cable Routers. Its clever design allows the router bit, collet, and collet nut to be removed as a single, unified unit, which helps prevent lost bits and aids in removal of stuck or immovable bits that won't budge.
Porter-Cable 42950 Features:
- Fits 1-1/2 to 3-1/4 HP routers (See List)
- Featuring an auto-release design that prevents router bits from sticking in the router
- Its clever design also allows the router bit, collet, and collet nut to be removed as a single, unified unit, which helps prevent any time-wasting, immovable bits that won't budge.
- Replace lost router collets
- Designed to minimize bit run-out and enhanced robustness
- Router collet and nut are one unit with an Auto-Release design that prevents frozen bits
- Router collet design helps decrease the number of lost bits
- 1x Porter Cable 42950 1/2 in. Shank Collet Assembly
- Collet / Nut Size: 1/2"
- Product Type: Collet
- Accessory Type: Router
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov