Olson SP46800 41 TPI Flat-End Spiral Scroll Saw Blade
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Spiral Tooth Blades with Flat Ends for easier blade installation and retention. Saw in all directions with 360deg. cutting capability. Excellent for 0deg. radius scroll/fret work you never have to turn the workpiece. Cuts wood, plastic, wax, non-ferrous metals, plaster, bone, horn, etc. (Note: You can use spiral blades on non-ferrous metals but if you look at the entire Scroll Saw Blade Selection Chart you can see that Skip Tooth, PGT and Mach blades are the blades recommended for non-ferrous metal.) For use in power scroll saws and hand-held fret and jewelers saw frames. Cutting speed and finish depend on material thickness and number of teeth per inch. These premium blades are made of high carbon steel, hardened and tempered to stay sharp longer. Good for bevel cutting letters in names. Increase throat capacity and cut longer pieces without turning!
Olson SP46800 Features:
- 5" long, plain ends, 12 Blades Per Pack
- 41 TPI, .035 kerf width
- Spiral teeth cuts in any direction in medium hard/soft woods
- Also cuts plastic, wax, non- ferrous metals, plaster, bone, horn, etc.
- 1x 12pk Olson Saw #SP46800 41TPI Scroll Saw Blade
- Blade Length (in): 5
- Accessory Type: Blade
- Teeth Per Inch: 41
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Blade Width (in): N/A
- Product Type: Scroll Saw Blade
- Saw Blade Type: Scroll Saw
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: No
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.035
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.