Olson SP46300 12pk #2 Spiral Tooth Scroll Saw Blade
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Spiral Tooth blades saw in all directions with 360deg. cutting capability. Excellent for 0deg. radius scroll/fret work ? you never have to turn the workpiece. For cutting wood, plastic, wax, non-ferrous metals, plaster, bone, horn, etc. For use in power scroll saws and hand-held fret and jewelers saw frames. Cutting speed and finish depend on material thickness and number of teeth per inch. These premium blades are made of high carbon steel, hardened and tempered to stay sharp longer. Good for bevel cutting letters in names. Increase throat capacity and cut longer pieces without turning.
Olson SP46300 Features:
- Kerf size 0.35", TPI 41, 5" long with plain ends (no pin holes)
- Bevel cut letters, etc..
- Cut pieces without turning
- Can cut any type of material quickly and easily
- Pack of 12
- Made in Germany
- For medium finish fretwork and workpieces too large to turn
- 1x 12pk Olson Saw Company 463 #2 Spiral Tooth Scroll Saw Blad
- Product Type: Scroll Saw Blade
- UPC: 012373463009
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.