Norseman 66480 29 Pc Hi-Molybdenum M7 Drill Bit Set Index (1/16 in - 1/2 in)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Norseman Drill is known for making some of the finest cutting tools in the industry. The Norseman 66480 29 Piece Hi-Molybdenum 135 Degree Mechanic Length Drill Bit Set with Index is no different. The body and clearance are both gold surface treated for ultimate lubricity during each cut. These drill bits are mechanic length and are ideal for stainless steel or other hard metal drilling. This set includes sizes that range from 1/16 in. up to 1/2 in all stored inside a metal case for clean storage.
Norseman 66480 Features:
- Recommended for use in work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications.
- 135-Degree split point for accurate centering and fast penetration
- HSS Special Hi-Molybdenum Tool Steel/Gold Oxide
- Mechanics Length 3-Flats on shank
- 3-Flats on Shank 3/16 in. and Larger
- Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity.
- Especially designed for hand held drills.
- Precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for ultimate accuracy and performance