Norseman 12250 4pc Silver & Deming Magnum Premium Drill Bit Set (9/16 in - 1 in)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Committed to Quality, Consistency, Service and Value QUALITY at Norseman Drill and Tool begins with the finest tool steel we can buy and ends with the world class products in our catalog. Our cutting tools are designed, engineered and superbly crafted to provide long lasting durability. Our 74,000 square foot St. Paul, Minnesota manufacturing facility is specifically designed for the unique task of efficient high quality cutting tool manufacturing. CONSISTENCY is a natural by-product of our experience and dedication to quality. At Norseman Drill and Tool, skilled machine operators working with the world's finest raw materials have the capability of providing you with consistent high quality products time after time, year after year. On our Ultra Bor Super Premium products, we routinely cut recognized tool tolerance standards by one half to insure that our customers receive drills manufactured to the tightest possible specification and utmost in consistency and accuracy. All materials used at Norseman Drill and Tool meet the rigorous qualifications of National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 907. This standard, recognized as the most stringent in the industry precludes the use of lower quality steels which do not hold up under rigorous applications. The use of these extreme high quality materials insures that consistency is built in to every one of our U.S. manufactured products. Our extensive selection of U.S. manufactured tools is designed to give you the right tool at the right price for whatever tough job you come up against.
Norseman 12250 Features:
- Special Hi-Molybdenum tool steel.
- One piece solid construction.
- Recommended for use in work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications.
- Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity.
- These Norseman Drill bits are proudly manufactured in the USA
- 1x Norseman Drill Magnum 9/16 in. Silver & Deming Drill Bit
- 1x Norseman Drill Magnum 5/8 in. Silver & Deming Drill Bit
- 1x Norseman Drill Magnum 3/4 in. Silver & Deming Drill Bit
- 1x Norseman Drill Magnum 1 in. Silver & Deming Drill Bit
- 1x Plastic Case