Milwaukee 49-94-3010 3" Diamond Tile Blade
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Out of stock
Milwaukee 49-94-3010 3" Diamond Tile Blade is rated out of 5 by 5.
The Milwaukee 49-94-3010 is a 3" Diamond Tile Blade intended to cut ceramic or porcelain tiles, either wet or dry, when partnered with the M12 FUEL 3" Compact Cut Off Tool (2522). The 3" blade diameter makes it easy for the user to maneuver the blade to make notch and rounded cuts to fit tiles as required.
Milwaukee 49-94-3010 Features:
- Ideal for cutting a variety of wall and floor tile
- For use with Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3" Cut Off Tool (2522)
- 3/8" Arbor Hole Size
- Can be used to dry or wet cut
- Maximum 20,000 RPM
- 1x Milwaukee 3" Diamond Tile Blade (49-94-3010)
- Blade Material: Diamond
- Material Cut: Tile
- Arbor Size (in): 3/8
- Rim Type: Continuous
- 7/8" Diamond Knockout: No
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Blade Diameter (in): 3
- Maximum RPM: 20000
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.04
- Kerf (in): 0.04
- Accessory Type: Cut Off Tool
- Tooth Count: N/A
- Arbor Hole Size: 3/8 in
- Product Name: 3 in. Diamond Tile Blade
- Product Type: Diamond Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mike5423 from Poor availability There are zero Home Depot’s with any of these blades in the entire Bay Area… that is ridiculous, we buy a tool with the sole purpose of cutting tile and I can’t get a tile blade….
Date published: 2022-01-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by BLUNTMAN from It will get better i sure Would like to see it make cleaner cuts on small mosaic tile and glass mosaic. Breaks more tile them my m18 grinder with ridged blade. New tool i would give it time. Have not been disappointed buy milwaukee yet
Date published: 2021-10-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by RAG1 from Can’t find anywhere to buy! Works well, but can’t be replaced! Not super powerful, but easy to use and gets into small places
Date published: 2021-05-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dtanyu from tile cutter It is very hard to find seller for the 3” tile cutting disc
Date published: 2020-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I will buy again I use this to dry cut all kinds of tiles, vinyl tile using my 12 volt Milwaukee cut off tool.
Date published: 2019-10-12