Milwaukee 49-66-5131 Shockwave Lineman's Pole Step Socket
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Milwaukee 49-66-5131 Shockwave Lineman's Pole Step Socket is rated out of 5 by 2.
The Shockwave Lineman’s Pole Step Socket is engineered to be the easiest way to remove pole steps from wooden utility poles. Designed for use with 5/8” pole steps, the quick insert slot geometry allows for easy set up on the hardware. It’s rounded edges create an overall safer environment for removal, while the hardware hook helps to reduce drops. With a pre-drilled hole, the pole step socket can also be used for pole step installation.
- Rounded edges for safer hardware removal
- Designed for use with 5/8 pole steps
- Can be used to install with a pre-drilled hole
- 7/16 to 1/2 Lineman's Impact Socket Adapter included
- 1/2 Square Drive
- Features a pin detent hole for locking onto pin detent tools and adapters
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- NFPA 70E Compliant: No
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Deep Well: Yes
- Length (in): 5
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: Yes
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Color Coded: No
- Socket Points: Not Applicable
- UPC: 045242533701
- Size (in): 5/8
- Color / Finish: Black
- Impact Or Standard: Impact
- ASTM F1505-01 Compliant: No
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242533701
- Internal Depth (in): 4.4
- Accessory Type: Impact Driver
- Product Name: SHOCKWAVE™ Lineman's Pole Step Socket
- Product Type: Power Utility Socket
- IEC 60900 Compliant: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 49-66-5131 Shockwave Lineman's Pole Step Socket
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kctyphoon3 from Good but not perfect It's a pretty decent bit BUT Milwaukee needs to widen the machining a little more. The bit doesn't exactly want to go on OLD, RUSTY pole steps - which is generally what you are going to be removing in the real world. Steps that are decades old, not brand new ones. The bit is just a little too tight compared to the old style with the rod corkscrew on the end. For the record - these are meant to REMOVE pole steps, not install. To install steps you need to drill a pilot hole and then hammer the steps in.
Date published: 2019-09-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brenden43 from Awesome new design of the pole step bit BUT Love the new design of the pole step bit over the old pig tail bit we’re use to using but after the first time using I installed about ten pole steps with a 1/2 in pilot hole and we’re the hook of the step in the bit makes contact it was indenting in the metal of the bit and chiping I was using my hydraulic impact from the bucket maybe it wasn’t designed for this use don’t know but it’s an awesome tool and I would buy agin if this one blew to bits
Date published: 2018-12-09