Milwaukee 49-66-4733 10pk 5/16" x 2-9/16" Shockwave Magnetic Nutdriver
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- Pieces: 1.000000
- Bit Type: Driver
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4 in
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242213962
- UPC: 10045242213969
- Bit Material: High Speed Steel
- Drive Design: Hex
- Bit Sizes: 5/16
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Length (in): 2.5625
- Accessory Type: Impact Driver
- Product Name: SHOCKWAVE™ 2-9/16 in. Magnetic Nut Driver 5/16 in.
- Product Type: Impact Nut Driver
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x 10pk Milwaukee 49-66-4733 SHOCKWAVE 2-9/16" Magnetic Nutdriver 5/16"
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov