Milwaukee 49-66-4522 3pk 1/4" X 1-7/8" Shockwave Nut Driver
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
MilwaukeeSHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel along with a heat treating process provide extreme strength and durability
- Magnetic tip for strong secure grip
- Chamfered edge fits in tight spaces
- Red color-coded band for easy size identification
- Delivers high performance and functionality in elevated and extreme torque applications
- Bit Type: Driver
- Drive Design: Hex
- Length (in): 1.875
- Bit Sizes: 1/4 In.
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4 in
- UPC: 045242196470
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242196470
- Screwdriver Bit Type: Nutsetter
- Pieces: 1.0
- Bit Material: Alloy Steel
- Material: Proprietary Heat Treated Steel
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in hex
- Drive Type: Magnet Nut Driver
- Accessory Type: Impact Driver
- Product Name: SHOCKWAVE™ 1-7/8 in. Magnetic Nut Driver 1/4 in.
- Product Type: Impact Nut Driver
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 3x Mikwaukee 49-66-4522 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave Magnetic Nut Drivers
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov