Milwaukee 49-56-9300 BIG HAWG Hole Saw w/ Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Out of stock
Milwaukee 49-56-9300 BIG HAWG Hole Saw w/ Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit is rated out of 5 by 2.
MILWAUKEE BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Utilizing advanced carbide technology, the new BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth gives users 50x life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. 10X larger carbide teeth rip through materials 5X faster while deeper slots make for fast and easy plug removal. BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth allows users to cut through the toughest materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 50X Life in Nail Embedded Wood & Abrasive Material Applications
- Cuts 1000+ More Nails
- 5x Faster Cuts
- 5/16" Multi Material Pilot Bit
- Carbide Tipped for Fast Drilling in Nail Embedded Wood and Abrasive Materials
- Exclusive Bit Geometry aids in Plug Removal
- Drill Bit Shank Design: Straight
- Length (in): 4.5
- Bit Type: Hole Saw
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4 in
- UPC: 045242500840
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242500840
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Bit Material: High Speed Steel
- Accessory Type: Drill
- Product Name: Big Hawg™ with Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit
- Product Type: Hole Saw
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 49-56-9300 BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 1 out of 5 by Angryplumber from Awful I’m a rough in plumber that does primarily track houses, drill hundreds of holes a week. These pilot bits are garbage compared to the old spade still bits they use to have. The only positive to them is I’ve never had one break compared to the spade bits that broke often. I would still take the spade bits over these. I spend more time trying to unthread the wood off of the pilot than I do drilling out an entire house. Not impressed, they’re garbage, they’ll make you progressively angry throughout the day, I’m not even working right now and I’m getting angry just thinking about using them again.
Date published: 2018-08-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Folske from I would never buy this they are horrible! This bit is like ramming my fist threw wood. I'm a plumber and drilling holes with this are painstaking everything gets caught and sucks getting out. Only good thing is they are hard to bend or break.
Date published: 2018-10-28