Milwaukee 49-56-8000 High Speed Steel Pilot Bit 4" x 1/4"
- Buy 2+ at $5.25 (Save 24.9%)
- Buy 3+ at $4.66 (Save 33.3%)
- Buy 4+ at $4.43 (Save 36.6%)
- Buy 5+ at $4.20 (Save 39.9%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee 1/4" Hole Saw Arbor Pilot Drill Bit (49-56-8000). Milwaukee Thunderbolt pilot bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard pilot bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 split point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast, accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Thunderbolt tapered web for added durability
- 135 deg. split point provides accurate hole placement
- 3-flat shank won't slip in Arbor or chuck
- Parabolic flute clears chips faster
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242200351
- Shank Diameter (in): 0.25
- Bit Material: High Speed Steel
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4 in
- Length (in): 4.0
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Bit Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Flute Length (in): 2.000000
- Drill Bit Shank Design: 3-Flat
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- UPC: 045242200351
- Bit Type: Specialty
- Accessory Type: Drill
- Product Name: 1/4 in. x 4 in. High Speed Steel Pilot Bit
- Product Type: Hole Saw Pilot Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 49-56-8000 1/4" Hole Saw Arbor Pilot Drill Bit
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov