Milwaukee 49-56-0708 1-1/8" HOLE DOZER Hole Saw w/ Carbide Teeth
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Milwaukee 49-56-0708 1-1/8" HOLE DOZER Hole Saw w/ Carbide Teeth is rated out of 5 by 1.
Milwaukee Hole Dozer with Carbide Teeth hole saws provide 50X Life in Extreme Multi-Material cutting applications when compared to bi-metal hole saws. Built utilizing a tough carbide grade combined with a durable 4TPI design, yielding the best tooth durability and longest life in Stainless Steel, Abrasive Materials and Fastener Embedded Wood. Cutting depth is 1.62", allowing clearance to handle cuts in all materials. With a Thermoset Coating to reduce friction and drag during cutting, users benefit from faster cutting and increased cordless efficiency. Slug removal is made easy with the Plug Jack T-Slot's. Plug Jack enhanced user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs. Hole Dozer with Carbide Teeth are made in USA.
- Carbide Teeth for 50X Life in Extreme Materials
- Longest Life in Stainless Steel
- Outperforms Bi-metal hole saws
- Milwaukee Carbide Teeth Technology
- 4tpi Carbide Teeth Design gives Best Durability and Longest Life in Extreme Applications
- Thermoset Coating reduces friction and drag, increasing overall speed and cordless efficiencies
- Plug-Jack T-Slot's enhance user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs
- Made in USA
- Kit: No
- Length (in): 2.2
- Hole Saw Diameter (in): 1-1/8 in
- Case Included: No
- Hole Saw Material: Carbide Tipped
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242504015
- Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8 in
- Drilling Depth (in): 1.625
- Hole Saw Type: Multipurpose
- Bit Type: Hole Saw
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- UPC: 045242504015
- Accessory Type: Drill
- Product Name: 1-1/8 in. Hole Dozer™ with Carbide Teeth
- Product Type: Hole Saw
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Tooth Break)
- 1x Milwaukee 49-56-0708 1-1/8" HOLE DOZER with CARBIDE TEETH
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by DannyB from Excellent accessory for making holes Top notch accessory for creating necessary holes for getting the job done. The teeth last a long time with careful use and chew through material with ease. Glad to have added it to the arsenal of tools!
Date published: 2020-06-07