Milwaukee 49-25-1522 OPNE-LOK 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Multi Blade 2pk
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The MILWAUKEE Universal Fit OPEN-LOK 1-3/8 in. Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Material Blade 2 Pack is designed for Oscillating Multi-Tools. It has a unique aggressive tooth design that offers optimal cutting performance in wood, screws, metal pipe, nails, cement board, plaster, and more. The 1-3/8 in. Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Material Blade lasts up to 50X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials for the longest blade life. The unique, aggressive carbide tooth design offers faster cuts and better cutting performance in wood when compared to standard carbide blades. These Milwaukee multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
Milwaukee 49-25-1522 Features:
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Titanium Enhanced CARBIDE TEETH For Up to 50X Longer Life
- Unique Aggressive CARBIDE TEETH For Faster Cuts in Wood and Screws
- Ideal For Extreme Material Cutting in Wood and Screws, Metal Pipe, Nails, Cement Board, Plaster and more
- Titanium Enhanced to Extend Blade Life
- Raised OPEN-LOK Anchor for flush cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating with Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 1x 2pk Milwaukee 49-25-1522 Open-Lok 1-3/8-Inch Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Multi-Material Blade
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242571154
- Blade Material: Carbide
- Case Included: No
- UPC: 045242571154
- Blade Sizes: 1-3/8 in
- Set / Individual: Set
- Recommended Use: For Cuts in Wood & Screws, Copper Pipe, Plaster, Cement Board, and More!
- Oscillating Blade Design: End Cut
- Saw Blade Type: Oscillating Saw
- Compatible Tools: Milwaukee Tool Multi-Tool
- Product Type: Oscillating Multi-Tool Blade
- Accessory Type: Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.