Milwaukee 49-25-1501 OPEN-LOK Assorted 4-Pk Bi-Metal/Carbide Oscillating Blades
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Oscillating Multi-Tool Blades are made from premium high-speed steel. These bi-metal blades are ideal for cuts in wood, nails, PVC, and drywall. The MILWAUKEE bi-metal multi-tool blades are enhanced with a titanium coating to deliver longer life and faster cuts than the previous generation. These oscillating multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
The Milwaukee Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth EXTREME Materials Blades for Oscillating Multi-Tools are designed for use in the most Extreme material cutting applications. For use in wood, screws, nails, cement board, plaster, and other cutting applications, the Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Materials Blade is complete with a thinner blade and unique aggressive tooth design that offers faster cutting performance in wood when compared to the standard carbide blade. The Extreme Materials Carbide Teeth Blade lasts up to 50X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials. These Milwaukee multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
Milwaukee 49-25-1263-49-25-1501 Features:
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Bi-Metal For Up to 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- Titanium Enhanced to Extend Blade Life in Metal
- Ideal For Light Duty Metal Cutting, Wood & Nails, PVC, and Drywall
- Raised OPEN-LOK Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 1x Milwaukee 49-25-1263 3PK Open-Lok 1-3/4 in. Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Metal Blades
- 1x Milwaukee 49-25-1501 OPEN-LOK 1-3/8 in. Carbide Teeth Extreme Metal Multi-Tool Blade
- Product Type: Oscillating Blade