Milwaukee 48-89-9257 SHOCKWAVE Impact Step Bit Electrician Set (#1, #4, #9)
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Milwaukee 48-89-9257 SHOCKWAVE Impact Step Bit Electrician Set (#1, #4, #9) is rated out of 5 by 4.
Milwaukee’s SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bits are engineered to deliver the most durable and fastest holes in the market. Made in the USA with global materials, these step bits have best-in-class performance in impact drivers and the versatility to be used in drills. The ¼” hex shank with an optimized SHOCKZONE provide the industry’s most durable shank, reducing early shank breaks. A Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) coating helps deliver 5x longer life, while the Rapid Strike tip and dual spiral flute produces 2x faster holes.
- Optimized for Impact Drivers, Drill/Driver Compatible
- Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) coating delivers 5x Longer Life than competitive Impact Step Bits.
- The Rapid Strike Tip provides fast and accurate starts.
- A dual spiral flute combined with the Rapid Strike Tip delivers up to 2x faster holes than competitive Impact Step Bits.
- The optimized SHOCKZONE reduces early shank breaks.
- Bit Type: Step
- UPC: 045242505142
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Case Included: No
- Bit Material: Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAIN) Coated
- Pieces: 3
- Bit Sizes: #1, #4, #9
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242505142
- Accessory Type: Impact Driver
- Product Name: SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty™ Step Bit Electrician Set (#1, #4, #9)
- Product Type: Step Drill Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9244 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bit #4 3/16 - 7/8"
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9249 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bit #8 1/8 - 1"
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9241 Shockwave Impact Duty Step Bit #1 1/8 - 1/2"
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by Battle from I've already bought 2 more sets I needed a quick step bit for a panel job with no knock outs, the can was totally enclosed. I went out and grabbed a set and man I was totally impressed with the performance these guys did.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Squirrel Hunter from Superb I'm an electrician who uses these bits almost daily. These thing rip through whatever steel you can put them against without dulling or slowing down. Crazy good performance that is worth every penny in time saved vs other bits.
Date published: 2020-09-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mikes77316 from Really like this bit - but how to use a drill stop Very happy with the bit, but I want to assure that while drilling I don't go past a particular ring. I currently have painter's tape just above the last step I want to drill to, but I don't have a lot of confidence that it will last. I tried a zip tie but the head of the zip tie was too wide.
Date published: 2021-10-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by DisappointedInOhio from Wish the tips stayed sharp longer I install electrical for HVAC, so I use these to put holes in duct and panels. After my first set grew dull, I upgraded to the Shockwave set, hoping for a longer lifespan. The tips just wear out too fast. The steps still cut great... once I start the hole with another bit.
Date published: 2021-04-18