Milwaukee 48-89-9256 SHOCKWAVE Impact Step Bit Mechanical Set (#2, #3, #8)
- Buy 2+ at $109.21 (Save 31.7%)
- Buy 3+ at $107.02 (Save 33.1%)
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Milwaukee 48-89-9256 SHOCKWAVE Impact Step Bit Mechanical Set (#2, #3, #8) is rated out of 5 by 3.
Milwaukee’s SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bits are engineered to deliver the most durable and fastest holes in the market. Made in the USA with global materials, these step bits have best-in-class performance in impact drivers and the versatility to be used in drills. The ¼” hex shank with an optimized SHOCKZONE provide the industry’s most durable shank, reducing early shank breaks. A Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) coating helps deliver 5x longer life, while the Rapid Strike tip and dual spiral flute produces 2x faster holes.
- Optimized for Impact Drivers, Drill/Driver Compatible
- Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) coating delivers 5x Longer Life than competitive Impact Step Bits.
- The Rapid Strike Tip provides fast and accurate starts.
- A dual spiral flute combined with the Rapid Strike Tip delivers up to 2x faster holes than competitive Impact Step Bits.
- The optimized SHOCKZONE reduces early shank breaks.
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242505135
- Bit Material: Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAIN) Coated
- Case Included: No
- Pieces: 3
- Bit Type: Step
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- UPC: 045242505135
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Bit Sizes: #2, #3, #8
- Accessory Type: Impact Driver
- Product Name: SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty™ Step Bit Mechanical Set (#2, #3, #8)
- Product Type: Step Drill Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9248 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bit #8 1/8 - 1"
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9242 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bit #2 3/16 - 1/2"
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9243 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Step Bit #3 3/16 - 3/4"
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best use Previous review claims bits don't last. However, if you use them without the impact action they work fine. So if you want to get the most mileage out of any kind of step bit, chuck them up in a drill motor without impact action and they last much longer. I've experienced this issue with the Lenox that are considered the premium bit. Same result, if you impact them they don't last. FYI, I used insty bit adapters on the Lenox since 1/4 hex was hard to find.
Date published: 2020-11-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mikes77316 from Really like this bit - but how to use a drill stop Very happy with the bit, but I want to assure that while drilling I don't go past a particular ring. I currently have painter's tape just above the last step I want to drill to, but I don't have a lot of confidence that it will last. I tried a zip tie but the head of the zip tie was too wide.
Date published: 2021-10-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dallas1371 from Would not buy again Drilling into a stainless steel sink to set a faucet. After one use the step bits were useless.
Date published: 2020-01-26