Milwaukee 48-89-9208 #8 Step Drill Bit 1/2" - 1" by 1/16"
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Our line of step drill bits far surpasses the competition. With our single cutting edge design, you will have more control and a cleaner finish. Made of high speed steel, these new step drill bits are durable and designed to drill through most metals. The black oxide finish prevents corrosion and has great capacity to work with drilling lubricants. The new speed start tip prevents bit walking and allows faster penetration. With laser etched markings you will always know your hole sizes...no guess work! Finally, the 1/4 in. hex shank allows for fast bit change in impact drivers and sure grip in chucks.
- Single Cutting Edge provides true round holes every time
- High Speed Steel Make-up is ideal for cutting into stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and more
- Black Oxide Finish resists corrosion for longer life
- Laser Etched Markings for fast, easy hole size identification
- 3-Flat Shank prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Bit Diameter: Varies
- Shank Diameter (in): 0.25
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242307708
- Drilling Depth (in): 6.0
- Bit Type: Step
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4 in
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Length (in): 6.0
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Flute Length (in): 0.5
- Bit Material: Black Oxide
- UPC: 045242307708
- Accessory Type: Drill
- Product Name: #8 Step Drill Bit, 1/2 in. - 1 in. x 1/16 in.
- Product Type: Step Drill Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-9208 Step Bit #8 1/2" - 1"
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov