Milwaukee 48-73-8920B Hi-Vis Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves- Sm 12pk
The MILWAUKEE Small High-Visibility Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves are designed to provide a Better Fit and Better Protection. These hi-vis cut resistant gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The cut resistant gloves feature SMARTSWIPE touchscreen compatible fingertips. The cut level 2 gloves are knit with 15 gauge for better dexterity when handling small objects. These breathable gloves are lightweight for comfortable all day wear. Milwaukee offers hi-vis size small cut gloves for the best fit for every user. Milwaukee High Visibility Gloves feature color ID bands for easy identification of cut levels.
Milwaukee 48-73-8920B Features:
- Better Fit. Better Protection.
- ANSI Cut Level 2
- Reinforced Nitrile Coating Between Thumb and Finger
- 15 Gauge for Better Dexterity
- Light and Breathable
- SMARTSWIPE Touchscreen Compatible Fingertips
- High Performance Polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
- EN388 Abrasion: 3 (Range 1-4)
- 12x Pair Milwaukee 48-73-8920B Hi-Vis Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves- Sm
- Color / Finish: High Visibility Yellow
- Product Type: Work Gloves
- Package Quantity: 12
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov