Milwaukee 48-62-6031 SDS+ 5/8"X10" Ground Rod Driver
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee chisels are made from high grade, forged steel, providing up to 20% longer life. The SDS-Plus 5/8" x 10" Ground Rod Driver is an ideal solution for driving common ground rods for electrical circuits into soft soil. Designed to drive 1/2" and 5/8" diameter temporary and permanent ground rods, the SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver is a great tool for residential and commercial grounding applications. The SDS-Plus shank allows the Ground Rod Driver to be used in SDS-Plus tools, providing an alternative to manual ground rod driving methods. The SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver is designed to work hammer only mode.
- Up to 20% longer life
- For driving 1/2" and 5/8" ground rods
- Socket depth is 2-9/16"; Inner diameter is 0.65"
- Works with SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers in hammer only mode
- Alternative to manual ground rod driving
- Overall length is 10"
- Bit Type: Chisel
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Plus
- Length (in): 10.25
- UPC: 045242534746
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242534746
- Bit Material: Alloy Steel
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: SDS+ 5/8 in. X 10 in. Ground Rod Driver
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-6031 SDS+ 5/8"X10" Ground Rod Driver
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov