Milwaukee 48-62-6029 Slotting Chisel Carbide Tipped SDS Plus 1-1/4"
Milwaukee Slotting Chisels are designed with carbide tips for maximum life. The SDS-Plus Carbide Tipped Slotting Chisel is engineered with high grade, forged steel for increased durability. Slotting chisels are ideal for creating large openings in concrete and masonry repair work. This chisel is specifically designed for use with SDS Plus rotary hammers and should be used in hammer mode only.
Milwaukee 48-62-6029 Features:
- Carbide tips deliver maximum life
- High grade forged steel for increased durability
- For use in concrete, brick and block
- Ideal for slotting concrete, enlarging openings, and removing grout and mortar
- For concrete and masonry repair work
- Use in hammer only mode
- Designed for SDS Plus rotary hammers
- 1-1/4in. Width, 8in. Overall length
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-6029 Slotting Chisel Carbide Tipped SDS Plus 1 1/4"
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Plus
- Bit Diameter: 1.25
- Bit Type: Chisel
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Length (in): 2.375
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.