Milwaukee 48-62-6026 SDS+ 1" x 10" Winged Channel Chisel
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee chisels are made from high grade, forged steel, providing up to 20% longer life. Concrete Winged Channel chisels are ideal for creating an opening in a block wall to recess conduit, creating a flush surface. The wings allow for consistent depth control. This chisel is specifically designed for SDS Plus rotary hammers and should be used in hammer only mode.
- Up to 20% longer life
- High Grade forged steel for durability
- Creates a channel to run conduit in a block wall, wings aid in depth control
- 1" width
- 10" overall length
- Designed for SDS Plus rotary hammers
- Use in Hammer Only mode
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Plus
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Bit Type: Chisel
- Length (in): 10.0
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Bit Diameter: 1 in.
- Bit Material: Alloy Steel
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: SDS-Plus 1 in. x 10 in. Winged Channel Chisel
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-6026 SDS+ 1'' x 10'' Winged Channel Chisel
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov