Milwaukee 48-62-6014 SDS+ 5-1/2" Flat Chisel
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee chisels are made from high grade, forged steel, providing up to 20% longer life. Flat chisels are ideal for general demolition and surface cleaning in brick, block, and concrete. The short bit length allows for easy access in tight spaces. This chisel is specifically designed for SDS Plus rotary hammers and should be used in hammer only mode.
- Up to 20% longer life
- High Grade forged steel for durability
- Flat tip is ideal for general demolition and surface cleaning in brick, block and concrete
- Short length for access in tight spaces
- 5-1/2" overall length
- Designed for SDS Plus rotary hammers
- Use in Hammer Only mode
- Bit Type: Chisel
- Length (in): 5.5
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Bit Material: Alloy Steel
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Plus
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Bit Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: SDS-Plus 5-1/2 in. Flat Chisel
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-6014 SDS+ 5-1/2" Flat Chisel
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov