Milwaukee 48-62-4091 9-3/4" SDS-Max Ground Rod Driver Demolition Steel
- Buy 2+ at $44.98 (Save 5.9%)
- Buy 3+ at $43.33 (Save 9.3%)
- Buy 4+ at $42.03 (Save 12.1%)
- Buy 5+ at $41.19 (Save 13.8%)
- Buy 6+ at $40.47 (Save 15.3%)
- Buy 8+ at $39.76 (Save 16.8%)
- Buy 10+ at $39.22 (Save 17.9%)
- Buy 12+ at $38.83 (Save 18.7%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee 9-3/4 in. SDS-Max Demo Ground Rod Driver is a demolition steel hammer accessory designed for use with the Milwaukee SDS-Max Demolition Hammer 5446-21 and 5339-21. This hammer iron drives soft ground rods and is made of forged high-grade steel for lasting durability and strength. The internal diameter of the ground rod driver and capacity of the hammer determine the size of ground rod able to be installed.
- 9-3/4" long for Rod Dia. 5/8" & 3/4"
- Drives soft ground rods.
- Inside dia. Is .810" and 2" deep socket
- Material: Steel
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242154449
- UPC: 045242154449
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2 in
- Quick Change Impact Bit: No
- Color / Finish: Black
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Product Name: SDS-Max 9-3/4 in. Demolition Ground Rod
- Short Description: Demo Ground Rod Driver
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-4091 9-3/4" SDS-Max Ground Rod Driver Demolition Steel
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov