Milwaukee 48-62-4085 2" x 12" Scaling Chisel SDS-Max Demolition Iron
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee Tool has a full line of demolition steel accessories with a variety of shanks (SDS-PLUS, SDS-MAX, Spline or Round Hex, 3/4 Hex, and 1-1/8 Collared Hex with Notch). The Milwaukee 48-62-4085 is a 2 in. x 12 in. SDS-Max Demo Scaling Chisel. This demolition steel hammer accessory is ideally used with Milwaukee SDS-Max Demolition Hammer 5446-21 and 5339-21. Made from forged high grade steel, this Hammer Iron with heat treated work areas is used for removing weld spatter, scale and concrete form overflow and seepage.
Milwaukee 48-62-4085 Features:
- 2" x 12"
- Scaling Chisel
- Cuts troughs & some asphalt
- Wide chisel with (two) 60deg. cutting angles
- Cleans concrete, scale & rust
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-4085 SDS-Max Demolition Iron
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Length (in): 12.0
- Bit Type: Masonry
- Bit Diameter: 2"
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: SDS-Max 2 in. x 12 in. Scaling Chisel
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov