Milwaukee 48-62-4005 1-1/8" x 20-1/2" Narrow Chisel Demolition Iron
- Buy 2+ at $19.98 (Save 13.1%)
- Buy 3+ at $18.50 (Save 19.5%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Drop forged of high grade steel, this Milwaukee 48-62-4005 hammer iron has heat treated work areas and is used for demolition work, chipping and channeling in concrete.
- Overall length = 20.5"
- Narrow Chisel
- General chipping & breaking work
- Bit Diameter: 3/4"
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Chuck Fitment: Hex
- Bit Material: Alloy Steel
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Length (in): 20.0
- Bit Type: Chisel
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: 20 in. Narrow Chisel
- Short Description: 20" Narrow Chisel
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-62-4005 Hex Demolition Iron
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov