Milwaukee 48-40-7000 7-1/4" PCD/Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee's fiber cement cutting circular saw blades provide significantly longer life than competitive Carbide tipped blades when cutting fiber cement materials. The polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tips deliver up to 75X the life of a traditional Carbide tipped blade. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin Kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- The polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tips deliver up to 75X the life of a traditonal carbide tipped blade.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Thin Kerf Blade Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 4 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out Great for use with Fiber Cement Products Such as: Siding, Backing, Trim Boards & Moldings
- Maximum RPM: 8000
- Non-Stick Coating: Yes
- Blade Manufacturing Method: Laser-Cut
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Kickback Limiters: No
- Blade Diameter (in): 7-1/4
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8 in
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: No
- Tooth Count: 4
- Material Cut: Fiber Cement
- 13/16" Diamond Knockout: Yes
- Tooth Configuration: Flat Top Grind (FTG)
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.049
- Expansion Slots: No
- Kerf (in): 0.071
- Blade Tooth Material: Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD)
- Color / Finish: White
- Arbor Size (in): 5/8
- Accessory Type: Circular Saw
- Product Name: 7-1/4 in. PCD/Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Application: Fiber Cement Cutting
- Saw Blade Type: Circular Saw
- Vibration Dampening: Yes
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-7000 7-1/4" PCD/Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov