Milwaukee 48-40-4365 12'' 80T ALUMINUM CSB 1''
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
MILWAUKEE Metal Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications - without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
Milwaukee 48-40-4365 Features:
- Ideal for cutting aluminum, brass, copper, plastics, fiberglass
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots and expansion joints to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Teeth designed for clog free cutting and smooth finishes
- Designed for clean cutting in non-ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-4365 12" Aluminum Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Kerf (in): 0.118
- Maximum RPM: 5000
- Accessory Type: Chop Saw
- Tooth Count: 80
- Arbor Size (in): 1
- Color / Finish: White
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.05
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Ideal For: aluminum, brass, copper, plastics, fiberglass