Milwaukee 48-40-4330 7'' 54T ALUMINUM CSB 20MM
- Buy 2+ at $40.00 (Save 29.8%)
- Buy 3+ at $38.00 (Save 33.3%)
Plus Points Program
Plus Points Program
Shop | Earn | Redeem
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Please Note: Customers who purchase without creating an account and being logged in at the time of purchase will not earn Plus Points and Plus Points will not be awarded retroactively.
Milwaukee 48-40-4330 7'' 54T ALUMINUM CSB 20MM is rated out of 5 by 54.
MILWAUKEE Metal Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications - without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
Milwaukee 48-40-4330 Features:
- Ideal for cutting aluminum, brass, copper, plastics, fiberglass
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots and expansion joints to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Teeth designed for clog free cutting and smooth finishes
- Designed for clean cutting in non-ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-4330 7" Aluminum Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Arbor Hole Size: 20 mm
- Maximum RPM: 4500
- Blade Diameter (in): 7
- Color / Finish: White
- Tooth Count: 54
- Tooth Configuration: Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Accessory Type: Circular Saw
- Arbor Size (in): N/A
- Kickback Limiters: No
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.05
- Kerf (in): 0.079
- Material Cut: Aluminum
- 13/16" Diamond Knockout: No
- UPC: 045242569083
- Blade Manufacturing Method: Laser-Cut
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242569083
- Non-Stick Coating: No
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: No
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 0.73
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Application: Metal Cutting
- Vibration Dampening: Yes
- Saw Blade Type: Circular Saw
Rated 5 out of 5 by SeraM118 from Gets the job done so easily! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using this blade for a lot of projects since I got it. It makes getting the job done a breeze. I used it to cut through sheet metal on a project and the blade cut through with no hesitation. I also used it on another project to cut through real aluminum siding and it cut as if I was cutting through butter. That was after I had already used it on a couple of previous projects. The blade didn’t get dull or lose its sharpness at all. Very happy with this blade. Made everything a lot easier and cut my work time in half. Another good tool to add to my collection, would definitely purchase in the future.
Date published: 2021-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by laddcreek from Great saw blade [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this a couple of months ago. The blade does a nice job on the tubing I was cutting. It was fast cutting and clean. I do a lot of fabricating and have wanted one of these for quite some time. Appears to be good quality.
Date published: 2021-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by leila7137 from Great saw blade [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] needed a replacement and this was available. I got it and I must say that it cuts great. Fit my saw like a glove and did everything I needed it to. If and when I need another replacement or any other size, I will absolutely be purchasing Milwaukee. Highly recommended
Date published: 2021-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sbrooks from Works great [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband had multiple projects around the house and needed a new saw blade to finish them. So we decided to give this one a shot. It worked great. It fit nicely in his small saw. He was able to finish the steps and deck all with no issues. No over heating of the blade. It didn't break or dull. Worked out great hubby was very happy with it
Date published: 2021-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheba from Time saver [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love this metal cutting blade by Milwaukee. We made a metal and wood planter from reclaimed materials we had on hand. Cutting the old tin was so much easier with our new Milwaukee blade. We will definitely purchase different blaaaade types for other projects.
Date published: 2021-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carm1142 from Cuts easily [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband has been using his metal cutting circular saw blade on his skill saw. Makes straight and accurate cuts. Great for all your construction needs. Does amazing on metal sheets ply wood ect. Nice sharp blade that last.
Date published: 2021-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chasb1 from No Burrs! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Milwaukee 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade worked exceptionally well for my latest project! The quality of the metal is phenomenal and I did not have any issues with installation or burrs after each use. I will most definitely be using my Milwaukee blade for future projects!
Date published: 2021-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennlynn from Happy husband [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband loves this metal cutting circular saw blade. He is forever in his building making crafts or projects for the house. He says that this blade has come in handy for so many of his projects. The metal cutting blade is a wonderful addition to anyone who works with power tools. The blade was shipped very fast even with the delays in packages these days. Just over a week and it was here. Packaged well with care to the person opening it to not get hurt.
Date published: 2021-10-26