Milwaukee 48-40-4320 6-1/2'' 54T ALUMINUM CSB 5/8''
MILWAUKEE Metal Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications - without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
Milwaukee 48-40-4320 Features:
- Ideal for cutting aluminum, brass, copper, plastics, fiberglass
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots and expansion joints to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Teeth designed for clog free cutting and smooth finishes
- Designed for clean cutting in non-ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-4320 6-1/2" Aluminum Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Kerf (in): 0.071
- Arbor Size (in): 5/8
- Plate Thickness (in): 0.05
- Accessory Type: Circular Saw
- Tooth Count: 54
- Maximum RPM: 4500
- Color / Finish: White
- Product Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Ideal For: aluminum, brass, copper, plastics, fiberglass