Milwaukee 48-32-5100 SHOCKWAVE Lineman's 7/16" to 1/2" Impact Socket Adapter
- Buy 2+ at $37.00 (Save 5.1%)
- Buy 3+ at $34.80 (Save 10.8%)
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Lineman's 7/16 In. hex to 1/2 In. Square Adapter is the most durable adapter on the market and it's pin detent allows for better retention to the socket. The adapter features an optimized Shockzone that absorbs peak torque and prevents the adapter from breaking, providing up to 30X life. The adapter is made from Custom Alloy76 steel, which maximizes it's resistance to wear and shock. The 7/16 In. hex shanks allows the adapter to lock into all 7/16 In. quick connect chucks.
Milwaukee 48-32-5100 Features:
- Most Durable. Better Retention.
- Pin Detent Design
- Optimized Shockzone(tm)
- Pin detent for better retention
- Optimized shock zone geometry absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Custom alloy 76 steel maximizes resistance to wear and shock
- 7/16" Hex Shank
- Fits all 1/2" drive accessories
- 1x Milwaukee 48-32-5100 SHOCKWAVE Lineman's 7/16" to 1/2" Impact Socket Adapter
- Material: Proprietary Steel
- Color / Finish: Black
- Impact Or Standard: Impact
- NFPA 70E Compliant: Not Tested
- Drive Size: Multiple Drive Size Set
- Drive Size (If Multiple): 7/16"
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242521326
- UPC: 045242521326
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: No
- Length (in): 1.875
- ASTM F1505-01 Compliant: Not Tested
- Case Included: No
- Accessory Type: Impact Wrench
- Product Name: SHOCKWAVE™ Lineman's 7/16 in. to 1/2 in. Impact Socket Adapter
- Product Type: Socket Adapter
- IEC 60900 Compliant: Not Tested
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov