Milwaukee 48-22-9316 19 oz. Smooth Face Poly/Fiberglass Hammer + 15 in. Pry Bar
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee 19 oz poly/fiberglass smooth face hammer is designed with a durable poly/fiberglass handle and over-molded to help prevent it from slipping out of the user's hands during the job. The hammer is precision balanced and has an asymmetrical anti-ring claw design.
The Milwaukee 15 in. Pry Bar has a SHOCKSHIELD grip for ultimate vibration reduction. This pry bar is designed to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions while remaining sharp enough to pry, pull and scrape in tight spaces. The claws are induction hardened for added strength, ensuring long-lasting sharpness over the life of the pry bar tool. The high leverage head of the pry bar is designed for easier prying.
Milwaukee 48-22-9316-48-22-9035 Features:
- Most durable fiberglass handle on hammer
- Magnetic nail set on hammer head
- Asymmetrical anti-ring claw
- Straight claw hammer design
- SHOCKSHIELD vibration reducing grip on pry bar
- Optimized beveled slots for pulling nails
- Forged from steel for heavy-duty use
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-9316 19 oz. Smooth Face Poly/Fiberglass Handle Hammer
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-9035 15 in. Pry Bar with SHOCKSHIELD Grip
- Product Type: Hammer