Milwaukee 48-22-9035 22 oz. Milled Face Framing Hammer + 15 in. Pry Bar
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee 22 oz. Hammer is designed for the Best Driving Performance. It's precision balanced design provides strong and smooth striking power, while the I-beam handle construction is designed to provide a lifetime of service without bending. The Shockshield Grip, reduces Vibration up to 10X more that the competition and is the most durable grip in the industry. An integrated magnetic nail set is designed to allow users to set nails one handed and the asymmetrical anti-ring claw minimizes ringing when striking hard objects.
The Milwaukee 15 in. Pry Bar has a SHOCKSHIELD grip for ultimate vibration reduction. This pry bar is designed to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions while remaining sharp enough to pry, pull and scrape in tight spaces. The claws are induction hardened for added strength, ensuring long-lasting sharpness over the life of the pry bar tool. The high leverage head of the pry bar is designed for easier prying.
Milwaukee 48-22-9022-48-22-9035 Features:
- 22 oz. head weight
- Precision balanced design
- Shockshield handle
- Most durable grip construction
- I-beam handle construction
- Asymmetrical anti-ring claw
- Milled face
- Straight claw
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-9022 22 oz. Milled Face Framing Hammer
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-9035 15 in. Pry Bar with SHOCKSHIELD Grip
- Product Type: Framing Hammer