Milwaukee 48-22-4218 18" Fiberglass Bolt Cutter with PIVOTMOVE Rotating Handles
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Our Fiberglass Bolt Cutters with PIVOTMOVE Rotating Handles are engineered to give you the best access and are available in 18" and 24" sizes. The adaptable rotating handles allow you to make more cuts around obstacles common in utility environments. The fiberglass bolt cutters are 1000V UL classified to provide you with added security. The forged steel bolt cutter blades are custom heat treated for maximum durability. Bolt Lock secures the pivot bolts to prevent loosening. The 18" bolt cutters have slim ergonomic handles allowing for comfortable use in multiple orientations. The MILWAUKEE Fiberglass Bolt Cutters with PIVOTMOVE Rotating Handles have lanyard holes integrated through the handles for easy tethering.
Milwaukee 48-22-4218 Features:
- Bolt Lock Secures Prevents Loosening
- Slim Ergonomic Handles
- Adjustable Blades
- Max Cut Capacity 3/8"
- Max Hardness 48 HRC
- Lanyard Holes
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-4218 18" Fiberglass Bolt Cutter with PIVOTMOVE Rotating Handles
- UPC: 045242543878
- Blade Material: Forged Alloy Steel
- Handle Length (in): 12.0
- Product Type: Bolt Cutter
- Jaw Capacity (in): 0.375
- Blade Configuration: Center Cut
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Cutting Capacity: 3/8"
- Blade Length (in): 1.0
- Color / Finish: Red/Black
- Jaw Design: General Purpose
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242543878
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime