Milwaukee 48-22-4082 1" Iron Conduit Bender
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Our 1" Iron Conduit Bender features high contrast markings for the best visibility allowing you to easily and accurately make bends. A reinforced hook and pedal and heavy-duty iron shoe provide you with added durability while a secure double bolted handle won't loosen after repeated use. The conduit pipe bender shoe features the most bending references as well as a wear-resistant reference chart for easier use. Offset multipliers are featured on the shoe while 30deg., 45deg., and 60deg. center of saddle bend notches and a back of 90deg. bend indicator allow you to easily and accurately bend conduit. The iron bender is best for with 1" EMT, 3/4" Rigid, and 3/4" IMC conduit.
- High Contrast Marking best visibility
- Reinforced Hook and Pedal for increased durability at key points
- Secure Double Bolted Handle won't loosen
- Most Bending References for easy use
- Offset Multipliers on Shoe
- Key Reference Angles on Shoe
- 30, 45, and 60 Degree Center of Saddle Bend Notches
- Back of 90 Degree Bend Indicator
- Accepts Rigid/IMC Size: 3/4"
- Handle Length (in): 44
- Material: Steel
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242002528
- Accepts EMT Size: 1"
- Conduit Bender Type: EMT or Rigid
- Color / Finish: Red/Black
- Handle Included: Yes
- UPC: 045242002528
- Product Name: 1 in. Iron Conduit Bender
- Product Type: Conduit Bender
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-4082 1" Iron Conduit Bender
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov