Milwaukee 48-20-6964 43" SDS MAX to SDS MAX-LOC Extension
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Extend your SDS-MAX drill and core bits 43" with the Milwaukee exclusive Max-Lok 43" SDS-MAX Adapter. Drill deeper and in tight spaces with confidence. The SDS-MAX adapter lets you lengthen and use SDS-MAX core and drill bits in a variety of rotary hammers. The connections are designed for optimum energy transfer, so you won't lose drilling productivity. The Max-Lok Extension System lets you get more value out of your SDS-MAX drill and core bits. The easy-to-use Max-Lok Connection Adapter (sold separately) accommodates SDS-MAX, SDS-PLUS or spline shanks for a truly universal system that's compatible with all common rotary hammers. The adapter securely locks the two SDS-MAX shanks (bit and extension) together for maximum versatility and strength in extensions from 12-1/2" to 82-1/2".
Milwaukee 48-20-6964 Features:
- MAX-Lok System is compatible with any rotary hammer for drilling in tight spaces
- Save time and money by leveraging your shorter, less expensive bits and rotary hammer
- Maintain drilling productivity, even at 82-1/2"
- The connection adapter's sliding sleeves offer twist and lock security
- For use with (and requires) SDS MAX Max-Lok 48-20-6950 Connection Adapter
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-6964 43" Max-Lok SDS MAX Adapter
- Material: Metal
- Quick Change Impact Bit: No
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242282265
- Shank Diameter: not included
- Color / Finish: Gray
- UPC: 045242282265
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: Max-Lok™ 43 in. SDS-Max Adapter
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov