Milwaukee 48-20-5412 SDS-MAX Core Bit 2-5/8" x 11-3/8"
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee's one piece carbide tipped core bits are ideal for drilling large holes where the depth is relatively shallow. The core bit cuts a kerf only. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. Use of centering bit 48-20-5495 is recommended (not included). Use drift key 48-20-5497 to remove centering bit from the one piece core bit. The one piece core bits are available in SDS-Max or Spline shanks. They come in a variety of diameters ranging from 1-1/2" to 6" with overall lengths of 11-3/8" or 22" and a drilling depth of 3". The asymmetric tooth pitch with alternating tooth geometries creates faster material pulverization. The one piece design maximizes energy transfer and the thick wall core body is durable even in large hammers. The fluted core exterior minimizes friction loss and removes debris faster.
Milwaukee 48-20-5412 Features:
- Asymmetrical and Alternating Teeth for Faster Material Pulverization
- Thick-Wall Core Body for Durability Even in Large Hammers
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-5412 SDS-MAX Core Bit 2-5/8" x 11-3/8"
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242315543
- UPC: 045242315543
- Bit Type: Core
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Length (in): 11.375
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Goggles
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: 2-5/8 in. x 11-3/8 in. One Piece SDS-Max Core Bit
- Product Type: Core Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Bit Diameter: 2.625
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov