Milwaukee 48-20-3966 1-1/8" x 17" x 21" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Bit
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Milwaukee's 48-20-3966 SDS-Max 4-Cutter Rotary Hammer Drill bits feature a 4-Cutter 4x90deg. tip geometry to avoid lock up in rebar, patented rebar chamfers for increased durability, and a high volume flute for fast debris removal. Used for drilling holes in brick, block, concrete, and reinforced concrete.
Also fits HILTI with Large Round Shank
Milwaukee 48-20-3966 Features:
- New 4-Cutter Head design
- Centering point provides precise round holes
- Reduced vibration - New flute design
- New Brazing formula for up to 20% longer life
- "Lower Cost" per drilled hole
- Better dust removal
- For use in any kind of concrete or masonry
- (Diameter x Usable Length x Overall Length)
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-3966 1-1/8" x 17" x 21" SDS-Max Drill Bit
- Shank Style: SDS-Max
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Shank Diameter (in): 1.125
- Bit Type: Percussion
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Case Included: No
- Drilling Depth (in): 17.0
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- Bit Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: No
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242102259
- Rec. Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses
- Color Coded: No
- Flute Length (in): 3.0
- Length (in): 21.0
- UPC: 045242102259
- Product Name: SDS-Max 4-Cutter 1-1/8 in. x 17 in. x 21 in.
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov