Milwaukee 48-20-3909 SDS MAX 4CT MX4 1/2 in. x 54 in. x 60 in.
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The MILWAUKEE MX4 4-Cutter SDS MAX Rotary Hammer Drill Bits with solid head carbide deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete with rebar. Engineered with rebar guards to provide maximum durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Milwaukee designed their MX4 4-Cutter bits with sharp centering tips for exact spot drilling in concrete. The integrated 4-cutter design prevents lock-up in rebar, reducing downtime. Optimized flutes remove dust faster, reducing heat and delivering up to 15% more holes per battery charge. The wear mark indicator on each drill bit shows you when they no longer meet the ANSI requirement. These MILWAUKEE MX4 4-Cutter Drill Bits are ideal for concrete with rebar and masonry applications.
Milwaukee 48-20-3909 Features:
- SDS-MAX Shank
- 2-Cutter Head
- Highest quality carbide maximizes material pulverization
- Optimized flutes provide fastest debris extraction for faster drilling
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-3909 SDS MAX 4CT MX4 1/2 in. x 54 in. x 60 in.
- Shank Style: SDS-Max
- Bit Material: Carbide Tipped
- UPC: 045242284849
- Case Included: No
- Chuck Fitment: SDS-Max
- Flute Length (in): 54.0
- Etched/Stamped Size ID: Yes
- Bit Diameter: .5
- Length (in): 60.0
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242284849
- Bit Type: Masonry
- Color Coded: No
- Accessory Type: Rotary Hammer
- Product Name: SDS-Max 2CT 1/2 in. x 54 in. x 60 in.
- Product Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov