Milwaukee 48-13-5870 7/8" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee 7/8" x 18" Ship Auger Bit drills through up to 2X the nails of competitive auger bits without needing resharpening. Drill into clean or nail-embedded wood with confidence when installing Romex wire, Pex water lines, rebar, bolts, and rope in piers, playground equipment and landscaping. The flutes are wider for maximum chip removal, even in deep holes. The polished and coated flute finish means chips won't stick to the bit, even when drilling in material that contains sap or glue.The through-center cutting design creates a more solid striking point against nails compared to the competitions' ahead-of-center and behind-center designs. The longer shaft length makes it easy to drill deeper or overhead without an extension.
Milwaukee 48-13-5870 Features:
- 15" twist 1/2" shank
- Hardened cutting edges
- Require less re-sharpening
- Good for heavy duty construction jobs such as electrical, plumbing, etc
- Includes (1) Bit
- 1x Milwaukee 48-13-5870 7/8" Ship Auger Bit
- Drilling Depth (in): 15.0
- Self Feeding: Yes
- Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8 in
- Bit Type: Auger
- UPC: 045242092758
- Shank Diameter (in): 0.4375
- Bit Material: Alloy Steel
- Single / Double Ended: Single
- Flute Length (in): 15.0
- Length (in): 18.0
- Global Trade Number (GTIN): 00045242092758
- Case Included: No
- Bit Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Name: 7/8 in. x 18 in. Ship Auger Bit
- Product Type: Auger Bit
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov