Milwaukee 48-00-5189 5pk 12 in. 18 TPI Metal SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades
The high quality Milwaukee 48-00-5189 blades are Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALLblade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
Milwaukee 48-00-5189 Features:
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-00-5189 5pk 12 in. 18 TPI Metal SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Blade Length (in): 12.0
- Blade Cutting Material: Bimetal
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: No
- Tooth Count: 216
- Saw Blade Width (in): 0.75
- Saw Blade Type: Reciprocating Saw
- Set / Individual: Set
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.035
- Material Cut: Metal
- Accessory Type: Reciprocating Saw
- Product Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov