Milwaukee 48-00-5036 5pk 9 in. 5 TPI Wood SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades
Plus Points Program
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and/or cart reductions
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8% cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge for a longer lasting and more durable use. The tough bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, sturdier blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. This 5-pack of 9 in. 5 TPI Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Blades have a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws.
Milwaukee 48-00-5036 Features:
- Teeth are made of Matrix II high speed steel that contains 8% Cobalt for extended blade life
- Blades can bend without shattering thanks to a Bi-Metal design that also provides faster cutting
- For very fast cutting in nail embedded wood and general roughing-in work.
- 1x Milwaukee 48-00-5036 5pk 9 in. 5 TPI Wood SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Set / Individual: Individual
- Saw Blade Width (in): 0.75
- Blade Cutting Material: Bimetal
- Saw Blade Type: Reciprocating Saw
- Tooth Count: 45
- Material Cut: Wood
- Blade Length (in): 9.0
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.05
- Progressive Tooth Spacing: Yes
- Accessory Type: Reciprocating Saw
- Product Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Manufacturer Warranty: Contact the Mfr.
- Package Quantity: 5
This product may or may not cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov