M12 FUEL 1/2 IN. CORDLESS DRILL/DRIVER
SUBCOMPACT DRILL DRIVER
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Drill Driver Delivers 33% Faster Drilling
The Milwaukee 3403-22 M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver is the most powerful subcompact drill driver with the most compact size and delivers the fastest speed under load. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the most power with 400 in-lbs of torque, making this drill driver capable of performing a wide variety of applications at high speeds, providing unrivaled performance in the subcompact category. At only 5.9 in. long, this is the shortest, most compact portable drill in class, allowing the most access into tight, hard-to-reach places. Featuring an all-metal 1/2 in. chuck and all-metal gearcase, this tool offers best-in-class durability and includes a mechanical clutch for consistent torque when driving fasteners.
Equipped with REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the system delivers the fastest speed under load for faster drilling and driving than other subcompact drills, thanks to top of the line thermal performance. With M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0Ah compact and 4.0Ah extended capacity battery packs, they will deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Drill Driver is part of the M12 cordless system, and is fully compatible with over 125 solutions.
Most Powerful Subcompact Drill Driver
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Drill Driver has the most power in class under load to drill the largest holes, with an increased capability to drill larger holes, including 1 in. ship auger in high speed.
The Milwaukee 3403-22 is the industry's shortest drill driver at 5.9 in. long, providing optimum portability and the best access into confined spaces.
Fastest Speed Under Load
This M12 FUEL Drill Driver delivers up to 33% faster application speeds for quicker drilling times and increased productivity.
Milwaukee 3403-22 Features:
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete the widest range of applications of any subcompact drill driver
- Only 5.9 in length for the most access in tight spaces
- Fastest Drilling and Driving applications under load
- Light Weight at 2.5 lbs for tool belt portability and less fatigue in the work day
- 1/2 All-Metal chuck for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Mechanical Clutch for consistency in driving a wide range of fasteners
- Unmatched Performance with the most runtime in class with the M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery pack
- All-Metal Gearcase for ultimate durability