The Milwaukee M18 200 ft. Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection System has a moderately stiff push cable providing a good balance of distance and ability to navigate bends while delivering the clearest image and easiest inspections in 2 in.-6 in. lines up to 200 ft.. Featuring the industry's shortest 25 mm 1080p self-leveling HD camera head, and the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and pan, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before. This system features a telescoping handle and wide wheelbase making transportation on and off the job site easier than ever. Powered by Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0 batteries, the M18 500GB Control Hub powers the reels, stores recordings, and easily swaps between reel sizes delivering unmatched system versatility. Capture, create, and share custom photos and videos from the M18 Wireless Monitor or directly from a tablet or mobile device for faster sharing of findings. This sewer line camera is also equipped with Milwaukee ONE-KEY Technology, providing you with the ability to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out to help protect your investment.
Milwaukee 2975-22 Features:
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry ft.s clearest image inside of drain lines
- 25mm self-leveling HD camera head with Sapphire Crystal lens
- 200 ft. 10 mm Push Cable provides best mix of stiffness, flexibility and length.
- Powered by the M18 500GB Control Hub
- Telescoping handle and wide wheelbase provide maximum stability
- Onboard monitor mount for viewing and transportation
- Swap batteries without system shutdown