Milwaukee 2975-20 200 ft. Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection Reel
Plus Points Program
- Earn 1 Plus Point for every $1 spent after you join
- Earn even more when you qualify for higher reward tiers
- Be eligible for special 2x and 3x Plus Point offers
- Redeem Plus Points for free merchandise and cart discounts
Best of all. It's free to join!
Create an account and start earning
The Milwaukee 200 ft. Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection Reel has a moderately stiff push cable providing a good balance of distance and the ability to navigate bends in 2 in.-6 in. lines. The inspection reel is powered by the M18 500 GB Control Hub, part of the Milwaukee M18 Modular Pipeline Inspection System. Featuring the industry's shortest 25 mm 1080p self-leveling HD camera head, the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and optimize light output inside of pipes, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before. This system features a telescoping handle and wide wheelbase making transportation on and off the job site easier than ever. Each reel includes a camera head sleeve to protect the camera from impact and skids designed to center the camera in pipes.
Milwaukee 2975-20 Features:
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry ft.s clearest image inside of drain lines
- 25 mm self-leveling HD camera head with Sapphire Crystal lens
- 200 ft. 10 mm Push Cable provides best mix of stiffness, flexibility and length.
- Powered by the M18 500GB Control Hub
- Telescoping handle and wide wheelbase provide maximum stability
- Onboard monitor mount for viewing and transportation
- Swap batteries without system shutdown
- 1x Milwaukee 2975-20 200 ft. Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection Reel
- 2x Milwaukee Barrell Skids for 25mm camera
- 4x Milwaukee Star Skids for 25mm camera
- Battery Included: No
- Power Source: Battery
- Voltage: 18 V
- Product Type: Inspection Camera