Our M18 200' Pipeline Inspection System delivers the clearest image, easiest inspections for 3"-10" sewer lines up to 200'. Featuring the industry's shortest 34 mm 1080p HD self-leveling camera head, and the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and pan, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before. With the system's compact design and removable backpack straps, transportation to any roof, drain, crawl space or cleanout has never been easier. Powered by M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0 batteries, the M18 500GB Control Hub powers the reels, stores recordings, and easily swaps between reel sizes delivering unmatched system versatility. Capture, create, and share custom photos and videos from the M18 Wireless Monitor or directly from a tablet or mobile device for faster sharing of findings. This sewer line camera is also equipped with ONE-KEY Technology, providing you with the ability to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out to help protect your investment. Our M18 200' Pipeline Inspection System includes 1x 200' Pipeline Inspection Reel, 1x M18 500 GB Control Hub, 2x M18 XC 5.0 Batteries, 1x M18 & M12 Rapid Charger, 1x Tablet Mount, 1x small camera head skid for 34 mm camera, and 1x medium camera head skid for 34 mm camera head.
Milwaukee 2974-22 Features:
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry's clearest image inside of drain lines
- 34mm self-leveling camera head
- 12mm Push Cable Diameter provides stiffness to push maximum distance
- Line Capacity: 3"-10"
- Sonde Frequency: 512Hz, 33 KHz
- Line Trace Frequency: 33kHz, 83kHz
- Powered by the M18 500GB Control Hub
- Extendable handle and wide wheelbase provide maximum stability