Milwaukee 2973-20 M18 120' Pipeline Inspection Reel (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 120 Ft. Pipeline Inspection Reel Shows Crystal Clear Images
The 120 ft. Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection Reel, designed for 2 in.-6 in. drain lines, is powered by the M18 500 GB Control Hub, part of the M18 Modular Pipeline Inspection System. Featuring the industry's shortest 25 mm 1080p self-leveling HD camera head, the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and optimize light output inside of pipes, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before. The 120 ft. Pipeline Inspection Reel features a compact design with removable backpack straps, making transportation to any roof, drain, crawl space, or cleanout easier. It comes equipped with small and medium camera skids and a camera head sleeve to center and protect the camera while inside pipes.
Milwaukee 2973-20 Features:
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry's clearest image inside of drain lines
- 25mm self-leveling camera head
- 10mm Push Cable Diameter provides best mix of stiffness and flexibility
- Line Capacity: 2"-6"
- Sonde Frequency: 512Hz, 33 KHz
- Line Trace Frequency: 33kHz, 83kHz
- Powered by the M18 500GB Control Hub
- Removable backpack straps for hands free carrying
- 1x Milwaukee 2973-20 120' Pipeline Inspection Reel (Tool Only)
- 1x Medium camera head skid for 34mm camera
- 1x Small camera head skid for 34mm camera
- (Battery and Charger Sold Separately)