M18 FUEL COMPACT PIPE THREADER W/ ONE-KEY
SAFETY KICKBACK CONTROL
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Compact Pipe Threader W/ One-Key Gives the Most Controlled Threading Experience
The Milwaukee 2870-22 M18 FUEL Compact Cordless Pipe Threader with ONE-KEY provides the most control over pipe threading in the industry. Featuring AutoStop technology, the tool senses severe kickback and automatically shuts off. The support arm resists the torque of threading while holding the tool steady during operation and also eliminating the need for a pipe stand. This compact pipe threader includes a locking die head interface to prevent die head ejection and a side-grip for no engagement with the spinning die head during threading. Milwaukee die heads are the industry's lightest and forged from military-grade aluminum, which allows for easy transportation on and off the jobsite. The 2870-22 pipe threader delivers the power to thread up to 1-1/4 in. black iron pipe, stainless steel, rigid metal conduit, and more. This tool is compatible with Milwaukee ONE-KEY Technology, which wirelessly connects to your smartphone to track the tool's location, manage inventory, and even lock the tool out for added security and protection.
Lightest Cordless Threader
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Compact Pipe Threader is optimized for threading up to 1-1/4 in. and is an up to 40% lighter threading solution.
Enhanced Safety, Kickback Control
The Milwaukee 2870-22 features AUTOSTOP, which senses severe kickback and automatically shuts off the tool. A support arm holds the tool steady for a controlled threading experience.
Side-Grip Thread Starts
This M18 FUEL Pipe Threader is designed with a die head retention lock to prevent die head ejection while threading. The side-grip allows for no engagement with the spinning die head before or during the threading process.
Milwaukee 2870-22 Features:
- Lightest cordless threading solution optimized for service and repair work
- AUTOSTOP kickback control prevents severe kickback
- Side grip thread starts eliminate engagement with spinning die head
- Dedicated support arm enables threading without pipe stand and controls the tool while threading
- Kitted with military grade aluminum Milwaukee compact die heads
- Threads up to 1-1/4 pipe
- Threads several materials including black iron pipe, stainless steel, ridgid metal conduit and more
- Increased productivity and reduced fatigue vs. manual ratcheting threading