M18 FUEL 1/2 IN. COMPACT IMPACT WRENCH W/ FRICTION RING KIT
IN TIGHT SPACES
OF NUT-BUSTING TORQUE
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring is Compact with Max Visibility
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring is the most compact in its class so you can have the most access to tight spaces. With 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even hard to reach areas. At a length of 4.9 in, this compact impact wrench still provides maximum visibility thanks to tri-LEDs surrounding the anvil that deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. Having the 4-Mode Drive Control feature means you can get the greatest precision by choosing between pre-set RPM and IPM modes for a max of 2,400 RPMs at the push of a button. Mode 4, Auto Shut-Off mode, prevents overtightening by applying no more than 20ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications. Bolt removal mode prevents dropping fasteners by first delivering full torque, then decreasing RPM once the bolt has been loosened. Prevent damage to your tool and battery from overloading or overheating with the REDLINK PLUS intelligence system. This kit includes two M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 batteries and a charger, giving you more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery pack than other comparable 18V batteries.
The MILWAUKEE 9-Piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/2 in. Drive SAE Deep 6 Point Socket Set features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking makes selecting the right socket every time easy throughout the life of the socket. These Milwaukee sockets are engineered with high strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding, and a dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. The customizable Socket Rail comes with removeable end caps to add or take off socket clips for optimal storage. All SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Sockets backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
Most Access In Tight Spaces
The Milwaukee 2855-22 is the shortest impact wrench in its class with a length at nearly an inch shorter than the previous generation. This compact size provides the most access into the tightest places.
Up to 250 Ft-lbs Nut-Busting Torque
The POWERSTATE brushless motor gives you the power of 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque to remove those stubborn, rusted fasteners with ease.
Maximum Workspace Visibility
This M18 FUEL 3/8 in Compact Impact Wrench features tri-LED lights that provide brighter light with less shadows, giving your tool maximum visibility.
Milwaukee 2855-22-49-66-7022 Features:
- 4.9 in. in length provides most access in tight spaces
- The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,650; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,400
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,000; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,500; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,500
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge